1.04.2016

This Week's Bookshelf

It's time to revisit my library!!  I'll be honest that I haven't been reading anything of much substance lately but it's the new year and time to make a few changes.  So this week I'm all about my business.  I am a Young Living Independent Distributor (for full disclosure) and I'm working on building my business so that's where most of my reading focus will be for a while.  One of my chosen books is a little on the fat side so the reading list this week is relatively short.  Check out what's on my night stand right now:



25 to Life: Jailbreak Your 9-5 by Adam Green is a great book about forging your own path into a "career" that looks different but gives you the freedom to really LIVE.  It's a quick read, very short, but very powerful!  You can get it on Amazon here.



The Complete 101 Collection by John C. Maxwell is a compilation of some of his best books.  All of his "101" books in one place.  So really it's not one book, it's 8 books.  You can read it all (like me) or read each of the 8 books as you need them or want them.  John C. Maxwell is the guru of all things leadership and I absolutely LOVE what he has to say!  Definitely worth the $14 you pay for it on Amazon here.


***Disclaimer.  I have NOT been compensated in any way for recommending these books.  I just really like them.  These folks don't know me from Adam.  Seriously.  Well, Adam Green knows I'm not him, but he doesn't know me.  You get my drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10